[Nickle] Project suggestion for course cs-510(open source)

Anupama Seshagiri seshagia at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Jun 24 15:28:47 PDT 2003

Hi

I have taken CS-510 course this term. I am interested in working on
opensource project involving compiler design. Though I have not taken any
compiler course so far, I do have 1 yr industry experience working on Flex
and omnimark which might help. I spoke to professor Bart masey on monday
regarding this. He suggested that nickle might have some project using lex
and yacc that I would be interested in. He asked me to email to
nickle at nickle.org to ask for suggestions. SO can you please suggest me any
project on compiler?

Thanks and Regards
Anupama Seshagiri